Saturday 4 March 2017

A Vancouver Hotel Caturday


somali cat on bed in Vancouver hotel

Here I am in my Vancouver hotel room! I liked the bed lots! It was almost as comfy as the Critters in the Cottage bed. Maybe not as pretty as theirs, though. But the hotel was closer to all the places my human wanted to go to, and there was robe in the closet for her. I was kind of bummed there was no robe for me.

somali cat in Vancouver hotel room window

Here is my view from the hotel room. As you can see, it’s not very good! Everywhere my human went was much nicer looking than what I got to see. I actually didn’t get to go out much myself because it was cold and rainy. So when my human went out, I had to stay inside.

Meat Is Murder Burger at the Morrissey Pub in Vancouver

Maybe it was just as well I stayed in the hotel. When my human was out she went to places like The Morrissey Pub, where she had the Meat Is Murder Burger. It was a veggie burger, of course… which I think is the burger without the fun!

somali cat on walk in hotel hallway

I did go for walks in the hallways every night!

somali cat doing a high five in Vancouver hotel hallway

While I was out and about, I also practiced some of my tricks.

somali cat sitting on chair in hotel hallway

I also found this awesome chair! What a bummer I couldn’t take it home with me. While I was posing in the chair, I met some nice guy and his friend. The guy has a Savannah, and he thought I was very cool! He is now one of my Instagram followers. The best part of any trip is making new friends.

* * *

The post A Vancouver Hotel Caturday appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post A Vancouver Hotel Caturday appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/a-vancouver-hotel-caturday

No comments:

Post a Comment