Tuesday 7 March 2017

Enjoying the Sunny Day


somali cat out back on a sunny day, looking at birds

Although I had fun visiting Vancouver, it was pretty gray most of the time I was there. Then I got home and it was gray here too. But yesterday we had a sunny day and it felt so good to get outside for a little while!

somali cat looks out towards side of the house.

My human was busy today, so we only had time to walk around the back patio, even though I wanted to go down the stairs around the side of the house.

somali cat looking up at birds

The area I am sitting on is part of an outdoor fireplace and chimney. We don’t ever use it because it’s probably not safe and besides we are in a fire zone. There are actually three fireplaces here… and none of them have ever been used by my human or her boyfriend!

somali cat ringing bell outside

While I was outside, I did some bell ringing practice. I was a little bit rusty.

somali cat licking off treat crumbs

I did get some treats for my efforts, though!

* * *

The post Enjoying the Sunny Day appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Enjoying the Sunny Day appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/enjoying-the-sunny-day

No comments:

Post a Comment