Monday 6 March 2017

My Travel Day Back to California


somali cat in hotel lobby looking up at people on mezzanine

I had a pretty awesome travel day home from Vancouver. While we were in the hotel lobby, waiting for the taxi to take us to the airport, I kept looking up. My human was wondering what the deal was, and then she saw a bunch of people on the Mezzanine were looking at me! They asked if I was friendly, and when my human said I was, they came on down and visited with me. That was fun. Then the cab driver said I didn’t have to stay in my carrier, so I got to sit next to my human and look out the window!

somali cat on leash at Vancouver International Airport

Once we got through customs, my human saw that some man had his little dog out on a leash. So my human put me on the leash for a while. Anything a dog can do, I can can do too.

somali cat standing by dog washroom at Vancouver airport

Except… wait a minute! There was a dog restroom, but I didn’t see one for cats. Of course, you know I had to go in. Since it was Canada, I didn’t think I’d need to worry about being the wrong species.

somali cat on astroturf in dog's washroom

So I guess this is what dogs use to relieve themselves when they are out! I was not impressed. Although it wasn’t too stinky in there, my human said it smelled a little like a men’s room.

somali cat on counter in dogs' washroom

I didn’t need to go anyway, so I just freshened up a bit before going to our gate.

somali cat at gate, waiting for her plane to arrive

I was very good at the gate, sitting next to my human while she messed around on her iPhone.

somali cat at gate at San Francisco airport

Our flight had one stopover, in San Francisco. Since a lot of travelers arrived at the gate before us, my human wanted me to stay in my carrier. She knew that seeing all those people would make me want to go visit, and not everyone wants a kitty walking up to them! At least that’s what she says. I think she is crazy. Who wouldn’t want a friendly kitty walking up to them?

somali cat getting a treat while waiting for plane

At least I got some treats while we waited for our plane.

somali cat wearing a pink tie with hearts on her travel day

Finally my human said I could sit on the chair next to me and let me wear my tie! We had a very short flight and before I knew it, I had arrived home and Binga was smelling my butt. So things are back to normal.

* * *

The post My Travel Day Back to California appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post My Travel Day Back to California appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/my-travel-day-back-to-california

No comments:

Post a Comment