Thursday 2 March 2017

Seeing Vancouver Pals Again


somali cat wearing tie with hearts

I enjoyed staying in the building with my Vancouver pals the Critters in the Cottage! I haven’t met the kitties, but I visited with Duffy, the little guy you saw yesterday. And I finally got to meet Wilhelmina, who supposedly is still a puppy (but she is huge!). She’s nice, though. I’ve met dogs of all sizes since being a therapy cat, so she didn’t frighten me.

somali cat hiding behind scratching post

Their human is a really thoughtful host. She made sure my human and I had everything we could possibly need. Including this scratching post, which I used frequently.

somali cat in sweater at pet store

There was a local pet store, so my human and I stopped in for a little while. It was cold and just a little drizzly, so I wore my sweater and went in my carrier.

somali cat sniffing catnip cat toy

Of course, my human bought me a couple of toys and some treats! How could she say no?

selkirk rex kitty

When we got back, my human visited with the Critters and their human. Last time, the kitties didn’t really want to meet her (maybe because they could smell me). This time they were all around and let my human pet them, and posed for photos. She took pictures of everyone except Esme. This is Mitalee.

black devon rex cat

Malou was mostly absent last time we visited, but was around a lot this time.

handsome devon rex cat

Of course Levon was around! He is a mischief maker and he likes my human. She attracts trouble makers of all species.

red standard poodle

And of course, Wilhelmina, who thinks my human is a dog person! Ha-ha.

We only stayed for overnight — my human’s plans involved her going to a different part of town, so now we are in a hotel near somewhere called Yaletown.

* * *

The post Seeing Vancouver Pals Again appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Seeing Vancouver Pals Again appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/seeing-vancouver-pals-again

No comments:

Post a Comment