Sunday 5 March 2017

Sunday Selfies Featuring Duffy


I know Sparkle must be turning over in her grave that I am allowing a dog to be featured for Sunday Selfies. But Duffy is very nice, he begged to be here today. I mean, literally begged.

little dog begging

See what I mean? So how could I say no?

little dog ear selfie

Of course, he had to work a little to learn how to do it.

little dog selfie, with fur covering eyes

He finally got the smile right… but you couldn’t see his eyes! His fur totally got in the way.

Duffy does a selfie

Finally, he got it! I’d say he did very well, don’t you?

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

The post Sunday Selfies Featuring Duffy appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Sunday Selfies Featuring Duffy appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/sunday-selfies-featuring-duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment