Tuesday 13 June 2017

I love to see a beautiful horse and snow falling in huge flakes covering him as …


I love to see a beautiful horse and snow falling in huge flakes covering him as if a blanket. The snow falling softly down as feathers upon his mane. His bridle tells me he is loved, soon someone will arrive to release him and walk him into a warm shed dimly lit by the lattern light till the skies turn blue once again. Such gentle loving creatures I so long to own one. To feel the breeze against my face as he gentle gallops into the wind. Joyce Poppen



Source by isfierce

 

The post I love to see a beautiful horse and snow falling in huge flakes covering him as … appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/i-love-to-see-a-beautiful-horse-and-snow-falling-in-huge-flakes-covering-him-as-2

No comments:

Post a Comment