Wednesday 2 August 2017

The Cheshire cat … almost

The Cheshire cat ... almost

My thrill over the exploration of new ways to portray a cat continued with Tiny, my photo star, naturally, and involved the new f/1.4 lens, my hi-tech optics star, of course.

In that series I cranked the aperture to F1.4 and clicked like mad trying to catch the rays of the afternoon sun coming through the windows and casting the soft warm light against the oposite wall of the room. I was just hoping Tiny was going to sit still long enough for me to capture her covered with the glow of the setting sun. I’m still working on those shots and I hope to have a selection of a few more up soon.

Note: the Free Dictionary’s definition of the word "portray" – [C14: from Old French portraire to depict, from Latin prōtrahere to drag forth, bring to light, from pro-1 + trahere to drag].

So, I hope I’ve brought Tiny to light all right 🙂

Posted by Inga Vuljanko Desnica (catching up….) on 2015-02-27 10:30:55

Tagged: , cat

 

The post The Cheshire cat … almost appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/the-cheshire-cat-almost

No comments:

Post a Comment