Thursday 24 November 2016

I’m Thankful, Honest!


somali cat posing discontentedly with paper turkey decoration - not thankful

I know I don’t look terribly thankful, posing with this dumb paper turkey. But I am. I have loads to be thankful for. Not the least of which is that this photo, and the rest of them here, are from last year and I didn’t have to pose with this thing again this year. My human was thinking of putting together a Thanksgiving graphic, and was looking at old photos… and realized there were a bunch of unused outtakes from that photo shoot.

somali cat hating paper turkey decoration

As you can see, I didn’t want anything to do with this turkey right from the start of the photo shoot!

somali cat refuses to look at turkey decoration

I didn’t even want to look at it.

somali cat upset that she has to pose with dumb turkey decoration

My human had to pull out some really good treats to get me to settle down. It turned out there really was only one good shot from the whole photo shoot, and it wound up in my 2017 calendar.

somali cat making goofy face while posing with paper turkey decoration

This was the best blooper of the bunch… and it wound up in my outtake calendar.

Seriously, thanks so much for being part of my online community, and being my pal all year! I’m a very fortunate kitty, not just because of all my friends, but because of the opportunities I have to be of service. I love being a therapy cat, and meeting new people. My human says she is thankful every day for me, and that she is lucky to have a special cat like me in her life.

I hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving, and that if you are a kitty, you get yummy turkey treats!

* * *

The post I’m Thankful, Honest! appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post I’m Thankful, Honest! appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/im-thankful-honest

No comments:

Post a Comment