Sunday 26 February 2017

Cat Show Selfie… With a Dress


somali cat in pink tulle dress in cat show enclosure

Here I am at the cat show in Glendale, CA. It was a long day, and I got benched near the entrance so I had tons of visitors! I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. But towards the end of the day, I realized I hadn’t done this week’s selfies, so I got right to it. I decided I wanted to wear my dress with the skulls and pink tulle for them.

somali cat in an overexposed cat show selfie

I could tell right away that I needed to adjust the exposure. There’s a trick to it on the iPhone, so I was able to make the rest of the photos darker.

somali cat skeptical about selfie

The lighting is better, but I think I need to fix the angle a little bit.

somali cat posing nicely for selfie

I like that a lot better!

somali cat lying down in bed in cat show enclosure

That was enough! I was really tired by the time the show was over. It was just Sizzle competing today — Vana was at a different show. I can’t wait to tell you how they both did!

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

The post Cat Show Selfie… With a Dress appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Cat Show Selfie… With a Dress appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/cat-show-selfie-with-a-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment