Tuesday 28 February 2017

Hello Vancouver!


somali cat in cat carrier under sign at airport on her way to Vancouver

It’s late and my human and I are getting ready for bed, but I wanted to let you all know we made it to Vancouver! We left out of a different, quieter airport this time. There was a layover on the way there, but we saved some driving time so the trip wasn’t that much longer. The TSA guy at the airport loved me. He had just lost his cat of 20 years and I think he was happy to see a kitty while he was working.

Somali cat looking out airplane window after plane lands

Our layover was in San Francisco, and it was really brief. But I got to meet a crazy little toddler. She was delighted to see me and when she wasn’t running all over the place and wearing out her mother, she was nice. My human was glad I, at least, was on a leash!

Customs declaration

This time my human remembered to put me on the Customs Declaration.

somali cat with luggage at baggage claim

It was more crowded at customs this time, so it took longer for us to get to baggage claim. Our friends who we stayed with last time were there to pick us up.

somali cat hanging ot

If you clicked on the link above, this will look familiar!

somali cat on small table with knickknacks

So here I am! Tomorrow we do a few things before checking into a hotel in town! I can’t wait to see what’s in store.

* * *

The post Hello Vancouver! appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Hello Vancouver! appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/hello-vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment