Wednesday 22 February 2017

Running Errands


somali cat looking cute on car seat

My human needed to go to a couple of pet stores today, and for once she brought me along! She has been very bad about letting me come with her. She says every time she brings me, it takes her twice as long to get her shopping done. I think that is a fair trade off, since she has four times as much fun! Or at least I do.

somali cat on a leash in a pet store

Of course I had to explore for a little bit on my leash. I like doing that, especially because people come over and pet me and make a big deal out of me.

somali cat in pet store shopping cart, running errands with her human

I only got to do that for a few minutes, though. Mostly, I sat in the shopping cart while my human picked up cat food and stuff. The shopping bag makes a nice, sturdy surface for me to sit on.

somali cat excited by all the cat toys for sale

I got to check out all the cat toys! We didn’t get any, though, because there weren’t any that I got really excited over.

somali cat looking at all the cat treats for sale

I did get to have a new bag of cat treats.

somali cat looking at cat condo in pet store

We weren’t in the market for cat condos, but I wanted to check them out anyway.

somali cat looks at stack of kennel roofs

Then I saw the most amazing thing ever: gigantic litter boxes! These must be for mountain lions or something. My human insisted they were not actually litter boxes but I didn’t believe her.

somali cat rubbing on upside down kennel roofs

I begged to take one home, but no luck.

somali cat in fleece jacket

But we were not done running errands. We had to stop at our local indie pet store too. A few days ago my human brought home a little fleece jacket for me, but it was too small. So she needed to exchange it for the right size. Since I was along she could try it on me right in the store… and it fit! I am going to need this next week because we are going on another trip to Vancouver!

* * *

The post Running Errands appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Running Errands appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/running-errands

No comments:

Post a Comment