Monday 6 February 2017

How Binga Barged into the Sickbay


somali cat ready to do therapy cat duties for human

This was my human’s sickbay for most of last week. Or at least a cleaned up version of it — I suggested she get rid of all the used tissues before taking the photo. When she did anything on the laptop it was usually from bed. She got in a proof of Rescued Volume 2 while she was sick and she checked it in bed. (She still has a handful of minor photo corrections to make.) Remember yesterday, when I said I told Binga she could help me with Sunday’s selfies? I didn’t actually have a choice.

Binga barged into the sickbay

See what I mean? She was around all the time! She was the one who slept right next to my human most nights. In fact, one night, she slept under the covers, right near her face. I think she felt that hogging the selfies was her reward.

tortoiseshell cat photo bombing somali cat on bed

Usually with the selfie posts, my human takes a photo with the regular iPhone camera lens to set the scene before letting me do the selfie. This time around it wasn’t possible because… you can see why.

two cats posing differently for the same photo

Okay, there were a few photos that were almost good.

tortoiseshell cat meowing at camera next to somali cat

There were a lot more like this one.

busy tortoiseshell cat next to posing somali cat

Also I had to take so many bad selfie photos, trying unsuccessfully to make a good one, that there wasn’t enough room in the post for one of the establishing shots.

tortoiseshell cat wants to take over iPhone. Somali cat is not amused

She even wanted to take control of the iPhone!

somali cat embarrassed by tortoiseshell cat

I will never live this down. At least my human is much better and back to work!

* * *

The post How Binga Barged into the Sickbay appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post How Binga Barged into the Sickbay appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/how-binga-barged-into-the-sickbay

No comments:

Post a Comment