Tuesday 14 February 2017

Miss Sunshine


somali cat with two new cat dresses

My human brought home two new dresses for me from the pet store! I may wear one of them on my Valentine’s Day date, but it’s hard to decide. I wish I knew whether we were going somewhere casual and fun, or fancy and dressy.

somali cat posing in pink ruffly dress

If it’s casual, I would wear this frock. It’s cute and playful and I like that it says Miss Sunshine on the back!

somali cat posing in pink Miss Sunshine dress

It’s hard to show you the back when I’m wearing it, though!

somali cat in fancier pink dress

If we are going somewhere a little more fancy, then I’d wear this dress instead. It’s very sweet, and shiny too!

somali cat in dress with tortoiseshell cat sitting next to her

Oh, look who’s here. Well, if she is not going to leave (and it doesn’t look like she’s going anywhere), maybe she can put on a dress.

somali cat in dress, annoyed at tortoiseshell cat in dress

What do you think? I’m not so sure she should be wearing a dress that says Miss Sunshine on the back! The least she can do is pose nicely.

tortoiseshell cat and somali cat in pink dresses

That’s better! I still am not sure about that dress on her, though.

* * *

The post Miss Sunshine appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Miss Sunshine appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/miss-sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment