Saturday 18 February 2017

My Treat Face (and Poses)


somali cat with her treat face on

I love doing photos shoots because… treats! I know I am going to be well rewarded, and sometimes I can’t wait. That’s when I start making my treat face.

somali cat reaching for treats

Sometimes I can’t control myself and I just reach for the treat, even though I’m not done posing!

somali cat desperate for treat

I’m supposed to be polite and take the treat nicely. Usually it works out that way. But sometimes it does not.

Somali cat chomping on a treat stick

Sometimes if the treats are really, really, good (like those treat sticks from my friends in Sweden), all bets are off and I will just go for it. My human has decided the treat sticks are just for giving and not for photo or training sessions because I get too crazy.

somali cat on hind legs for treat

When my human photographed me on the new cat tree, I kept raising up like this, I was so excited to get my treats. She was bummed she couldn’t get a clear photo. This one’s the best of my treat pose.

If I did any of these, would you give me the treat right away and not make me wait?

* * *

The post My Treat Face (and Poses) appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post My Treat Face (and Poses) appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/my-treat-face-and-poses

No comments:

Post a Comment