Monday 13 February 2017

A Therapy Cat Miracle


therapy cat sitting by hospital volunteer sign-in book, waiting for a miracle

Yes, I had a miracle yesterday when I visited one of my regular hospitals! The very first human I stopped to see had breakfast leftovers. One thing she didn’t eat was the bacon because she didn’t like the way the hospital cooked it… and she let me have it! I was a little bummed my human didn’t let me eat the whole piece, only some bites. Especially because the lady said I could have as much as I want. Aren’t the patients supposed to get their own way during our visits?

I was so glad to be back visiting. It was like I never had a break! The moment my human put me on the beds, I got comfy and snuggled down and purred. I cuddled up against the bacon lady and kneaded on her. She said I was the first one to give her a massage since she was there.

There was one patient with family visiting. She held out her hands for me when she saw me! This patient couldn’t speak English, and she actually didn’t speak kitty very well because she kept patting me and cupping my head in her hands — not real kitty touching. But you know what? She was so utterly delighted by me that I just let her hold me and pet me in her funny way. Her family took lots of photos of her with me, and I posed nicely for them.

A couple of the humans I visited had kitties at home and told my human and I all about them. The last patient we visited was a man who was going home later that day. He took several photos of me, and joked that maybe he would make me famous. I stayed quiet and didn’t tell him that I already am!

* * *

The post A Therapy Cat Miracle appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post A Therapy Cat Miracle appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/a-therapy-cat-miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment