Saturday 11 February 2017

Caturday Valentine’s Flashback


flashback of young somali cat in pink bow tie harness

I was all ready to blog about something else today… but it was dark and rainy! Without any light to take photos, I had to improvise. Looking back into my photo library, I saw that I had a lot out outtakes from my Valentine’s Day party post two years ago! So enjoy this fun Valentine’s Flashback (geez, I look like a kid!).

somali cat with tortoiseshell cat photobombing in the background

Binga, of course, was skulking in the background.

somali cat with tortoiseshell cat in foreground

And skulking in the foreground too!

somali cat looking at Valentine's Day candy box full of cat treats

One of the best parts of the party was that my human emptied out the candy from a Valentine’s box — and filled it with cat treats!

somali cat with head tilted

Back then, I was still perfecting my head tilt!

I hope you enjoyed these flashback outtakes!

* * *

The post Caturday Valentine’s Flashback appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Caturday Valentine’s Flashback appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/caturday-valentines-flashback

No comments:

Post a Comment