Thursday 16 February 2017

Home Renovation


somali cat with scratcher house in pieces

Look at what my human’s boyfriend did to my cute Valentine’s house! It’s totally destroyed. All because it was sitting where he wanted to do some wall squats… whatever those are. He says it fell apart when he tried to move it, and besides it was already falling apart. I think maybe he was just being careless.

somali cat inspecting mailbox scratcher

My mailbox scratcher is not in much better shape. That is mostly Binga’s fault.

somali cat urges her human to get to work on fixing her scratcher houses

It’s about time for some home renovation! So my human had better get to it.

Somali cat helping with home renovation

Of course I have to help my human while she fixes it. Otherwise she might do a sloppy job.

somali cat half in and half out of Valentine scratcher house

It’s all fixed now! So I’m happy about that.

somali cat sitting by falling apart mailbox scratcher

Now it’s time to get to the mailbox scratcher!

somali cat happy with fixed scratcher houses

They’re all back together! At least until next time.

* * *

The post Home Renovation appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Home Renovation appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/home-renovation

No comments:

Post a Comment