Monday 20 February 2017

How to Rock a Fashion Boa


somali cat with fashion boa at her feet

I’ve had this hot pink fashion boa for a while. In fact, I forgot about it. I think my human brought it home for me for New Year’s Eve and then never pulled it out for me. Anyhow, I am going to try to wear it today. I hear that no kitty is truly glam without knowing how to rock a fashion boa.

somali cat looking down at fashion boa

To be honest, I am not even sure where to start!

somali cat wrapped up in pink fashion boa

Well, I guess this isn’t it. I feel like I’m wearing a straight jacket!

somali cat covered with fashion boa

I’m afraid I’m not rocking this boa at all.

somali cat in pink fashion boa raises paw

Oh wait, I think I’ve got it! To rock a boa, it’s all about the attitude! You have to feel glam before you even put it on. When you feel glam and fun, it just falls into place. Let me try again.

somali cat posing in fashion boa

You have to own the boa. Because if you don’t, the boa owns you instead, kind of like it did in my first couple of tries.

how to rock a fashion boa

Once you know that you own the boa, you can strike a pose!

somali cat looking coy in fashion boa

You are not supposed to look coy in a fashion boa, but I bet I can pull it off.

somali cat wearing a pink fashion boa

So how do you think I did?

* * *

The post How to Rock a Fashion Boa appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post How to Rock a Fashion Boa appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/how-to-rock-a-fashion-boa

No comments:

Post a Comment