Wednesday 8 February 2017

It’s National Receive a Card From a Friend Day!


somali cat with package from friends

Yesterday was National Send a Card to a Friend Day. So what’s today? It’s National Receive a Card From a Friend Day because I got the package my nice pals Lola and Lexy sent me! If you read their blog post, you know they were picking out a card to send me, along with a lovely gift. Let’s see what’s inside!

National Receive a Card From a Friend Day

I’ll open up the card first to see which one they chose!

card of two kitties giving themselves facials

Ah! It’s the one of two kitties having a spa day!

somali cat expresses annoyance

Speaking of two kitties… I think I hear something….

somali cat bummed that tortoiseshell cat just photobombed her

Hasn’t she been in enough photo shoots this week? Well, I will just have to try and ignore her.

somali cat with pretty dress at her feet, with tortoiseshell cat looking on

Look what else they sent — a pretty dress! Lola and Lexy said it made them think of me. Probably because of the tulle. I love wearing tulle. They are worried it might be a little small.

somali cat with dress on, with tortoiseshell cat looking on

Yes, I guess it is a bit small for me… but I still think it looks cute.

somali cat in cute too-small dress with tulle

She left! Now I can say thank you again to Lola and Lexy!

* * *

The post It’s National Receive a Card From a Friend Day! appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post It’s National Receive a Card From a Friend Day! appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/its-national-receive-a-card-from-a-friend-day

No comments:

Post a Comment