Sunday 5 February 2017

Sickbed Selfies


somali cat with front paws on bedframe - and tortoiseshell cat tail

That’s right, I did my selfies this week from my human’s sickbed. Well, I might as well have — with her down for the count, I didn’t have much else to do. I don’t know why the photos are so soft focus-y. Maybe my human fuzzed up the lens with her clammy fingers. Since Binga was around so much, I told her she could help. I hope that wasn’t a mistake. Yes, that’s her tail you see on the right. That is why I’m already beginning to wonder.

tortoiseshell cat hogging selfie from somali cat

Um, I think she needs to back down a bit!

blurry double selfie with somali cat and tortoiseshell cat

Sometimes she takes me too literally.

somali cat being upstaged by tortoiseshell cat

This is supposed to be a selfie, not a battle for the most of the photo frame!

somali cat sternly talking to tortoiseshell cat

Maybe it would be a better idea if she went over to my other side.

somali cat taking a selfie with tortoiseshell cat in lower part of photo

So now we are back to this.

tortoiseshell cat thinking of biting somali cat

I hope she is not thinking of biting me. If so, she’s got another think coming.

tortoiseshell cat totally taking over sickbed selfie from somali cat

Oh, nevermind! I’m just not going to have a good selfie this week!

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

The post Sickbed Selfies appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Sickbed Selfies appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/sickbed-selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment