Sunday 19 February 2017

Therapy Cat Selfies


sly looking somali cat with therapy pet vest on

One thing on my agenda during my most recent therapy cat visit was doing this week’s selfie! I knew my human would forget, so I made sure to remind her before we signed in at the hospital.

somali cat reaching for iphone for therapy cat selfies

The moment we got to the waiting room, I reached for the iPhone. I couldn’t take any selfies with the patients of course, because of privacy rules. So I made sure to pick a quiet spot with nobody nearby.

somali cat setting up iphone for selfie

There was actually a window behind me, so I had to check to see that there was no one walking behind me.

somali cat takes a blurry selfie

Oops! I almost dropped the iPhone there.

therapy cat selfie with Mona Lisa smile

That’s kind of a Mona Lisa smile, isn’t it? I hope that is good enough for you — I had to get to work visiting!

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

The post Therapy Cat Selfies appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Therapy Cat Selfies appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/therapy-cat-selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment