Thursday 9 February 2017

We Got a New Cat Tree – for Free!


somali cat sitting on new cat tree

Look at this! We got a new cat tree to replace the old, beat-up one that is older than my grandparents. And the cool thing is, we got it for free! A friend of my human’s, who lives near us, gave it to us. She got it but her cats didn’t like it. It was too small for them (they are big kitties), and it felt kind of rickety to them. So after a few of weeks of their not using it, she asked if my human wanted it and she said yes!

somali cat on house part of cat tree

My human’s boyfriend has a small SUV type of car, so he helped pick it up, and when they got home, he also tightened the different parts. My human decided to put it in the bedroom corner here, where the old cat tree was, to make it feel sturdier. I think it is awesome.

somali cat in house part of cat tree

I think this new cat tree is just my size. There is no way a part Maine coon kitty could have fit in this little house. But it is perfect for me.

somali cat in tube part of new cat tree

The same with the tube. It fits me great! Although, I guess Binga could squeeze herself in here if she tried.

tortoiseshell cat on top of new cat tree, with somali cat below

That is, if she didn’t think she should commandeer the top part!

somali cat on top of cat tree, doing a head tilt

Anyhow, I want to thank my human’s friend, and her kitties Carrie and Aidan, for the new cat tree! We are all enjoying it!

* * *

The post We Got a New Cat Tree – for Free! appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post We Got a New Cat Tree – for Free! appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/we-got-a-new-cat-tree-for-free

No comments:

Post a Comment