Wednesday 4 January 2017

Is This Cat Sweater Really ME?


girly pet clothes

My human can’t walk into a pet store (and often other stores) without checking out the pet clothes. But she doesn’t always find something she wants to buy me. For example, she would never buy these outfits for me. She says they made her throw up a little. I bet that was not a pretty sight! But she did see a cat sweater that she instantly loved, and brought that home.

somali cat in cat sweater on patio

Honestly, I am not so sure about this sweater. I think it’s something my human would wear! That is, if it came in her size and wasn’t a turtleneck (she loathes turtleneck sweaters).

somali cat wearing skull sweater

See what I mean?

somali cat showing off back of skull sweater

Here is an even better view of the skull. As you probably know, I have several dresses with skulls on them, but they are also pretty, with tulle or pink bows. This is just a plain old skull sweater with nothing frilly that says I’m not really mean! People might get the wrong idea if they see me in this.

somali cat in sweater looking cute

Seriously, does this look like the face of a kitty that would wear a skull head sweater?

* * *

The post Is This Cat Sweater Really ME? appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Is This Cat Sweater Really ME? appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/is-this-cat-sweater-really-me

No comments:

Post a Comment