Thursday 26 January 2017

Grooming Boodie


ragdoll cat in need of grooming

I don’t know if you noticed in yesterday’s post, but Boodie was looking… well… a bit disheveled. So my human decided it was time for her to groom Boodie. Not a full spa day, like a few months ago, just a comb out.

ragdoll cat with grooming comb

Grooming Boodie is not really all that big of a deal. Although she has a lot of fur, it doesn’t mat all that easily, as long as my human runs a comb through her every so often. My human just uses my purple metal comb, with the bigger tines. The worst part of grooming Boodie is that it’s messy! She does have a lot of fur.

grooming Boodie

Although Boodie is not as good as me about the grooming process (which I kind of like after the bath part is over), she doesn’t mind it too much. She lets my human comb her, and she doesn’t have any overly sensitive spots. My human also tries to be gentle when she is working through snags.

somali cat looking at ragdoll cat being groomed

Of course, I had to supervise. I am, after all, an expert when it comes to grooming.

Ragdoll cat after being combed out

Here is the finished product! Don’t you think she looks much better?

back view of ragdoll cat after being groomed

Here is the rear view. My human didn’t quite get her tail as fluffed out as she wanted to.

freshly groomed ragdoll cat in sun puddle

After her grooming session was finished, Boodie found a good sun puddle and relaxed.

* * *

The post Grooming Boodie appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Grooming Boodie appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/grooming-boodie

No comments:

Post a Comment