Tuesday 31 January 2017

What I Got to Eat… And What I Didn’t


somali cat looking at hotel breakfast

The hotel my human and I were staying at for this past weekend’s cat show had a great breakfast! Usually my human skips them because she’s not that hungry that early, and there isn’t much she likes, but we scored this time. They had veggie and cheese omelets, turkey sausage (my human doesn’t eat beef or pork)… and bacon! My human does not eat bacon… but I do! So she got a piece for me.

somali cat stalking hotel breakfast

I wanted my breakfast treat right away… and maybe taste some of the other food too, but I had to wait.

somali cat waiting for bacon

Yes, I had to do tricks to get my bacon… but I didn’t mind!

somali cat at cat show wakes up to california fries

The show was held at a fairground, and usually food at these places is kind of junky and unappealing (at least to humans). But this one had a food stand that sold lots of Greek-style vegetarian food, which made my human happy. One day my breeder split an artichoke sandwich with my human. The next day, my human took off while I was napping and came back with this. They called it California Fries, and it is fries with feta cheese and a scoop of avocado. They also included a side of ranch dressing.

somali cat staring at California fries

I’d never seen anything like that before… and my human eats some strange things! She is a fan of poutine.

somali cat unimpressed by California fries

I didn’t get to eat any… not that I really wanted to.

somali cat with Yeowww! catnip fish

I didn’t get to eat this either but it sure got a licking from me! This was one of several toys my human got me at the cat show.

* * *

The post What I Got to Eat… And What I Didn’t appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post What I Got to Eat… And What I Didn’t appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/what-i-got-to-eat-and-what-i-didnt

No comments:

Post a Comment