Sunday 29 January 2017

San Diego Cat Show Selfies


somali cat in fancy harness at cat show

The San Diego Cat Show has been amazing! I’ve met dozens and dozens of people and gotten petted so much you wouldn’t believe it! I did a couple of wardrobe changes. Lots of people loved this outfit from my pal Coco the Couture Cat. So I thought it would be perfect for a selfie!

somali cat ready to take a San Diego Cat Show selfie

I decided to go back into my enclosure for the selfie. Now all I need is the iPhone!

somali cat distracted in the middle of taking a selfie

Sorry! Something distracted me for a moment there.

somali cat taking a very bad selfie

Ugh! I was totally not ready. It’s so awful I can’t believe I’m putting it on the blog.

nice selfie of somali cat at cat show

Now that’s better! I hope you like this one.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

The post San Diego Cat Show Selfies appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post San Diego Cat Show Selfies appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/san-diego-cat-show-selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment