Sunday 22 January 2017

Rainy Day Selfies


somali cat out on patio during a pause in the rainstorm

The humans wanted to look at some of the garden between rainstorms the other day. I came along on my harness, but I was a little annoyed by how wet it all was!

somali cat mad at rainy weather

Okay, I was more than a little annoyed.

somali cat wishing it was not so wet outside

No matter where I went, there were puddles. I guess I could have gone back inside, but I didn’t want to, even though my paws were getting wet.

somali cat looking out into backyard

The yard really did look lush and green. I didn’t go down there, though — if it was wet up here, it was probably downright muddy down there! I did think this was a good spot to pause and take some rainy day selfies.

somali cat in a sideways look selfie

Hm. I’m not sure I like this angle.

somali cat looking at iPhone for selfie

Maybe if I just adjust things a teensy bit…

somali cat taking a rainy day selfie

That’s better! Not the best, but I want to get back inside before the rain starts up again.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

The post Rainy Day Selfies appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Rainy Day Selfies appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/rainy-day-selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment