Sunday 25 December 2016

Catmas Day Selfie


somali cat in Christmas dress under the tree

For Catmas Day, I thought it was only appropriate to pose for my selfie under the tree. As you can see, there are already two gifts there. One is for my human’s boyfriend from his relatives back east. Can you see I put my gift next to it? It is one of my favorite sparkle balls. Maybe he can play fetch with me later. But for now, I have to take the selfie. My human warned me that it might be difficult because there is bright light coming from behind me. We’ll see how it goes.

blurry catmas day cat selfie

Sorry about that. I got a nose itch and I moved.

somali cat selfie outtake

The backlighting burned out my ear! I can see why my human was warning me about it.

somali cat annoyed with bad lighting for selfie

Hmmm. I may have to change my position a bit to get away from the sun.

somali cat in Christmas cat dress taking selfie

Ah! That’s much better! Happy holidays, and Merry Catmas to those kitties who celebrate.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

The post Catmas Day Selfie appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Catmas Day Selfie appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/catmas-day-selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment