Friday 23 December 2016

Holiday Outtakes


Would it really be the season without some holiday outtakes? So here you go!

somali cat making a funny face, plus rear end of tortoiseshell cat around Festivus pole

In case you don’t know, there is a Festivus celebration going on at the 15 and Meowing blog today! Binga and I are in it… but here is one of our outtakes. In case you are wondering what we used for our Festivus pole… it is one side of the stand that holds the backdrops for our photo shoots.

somali cat with tongue out next to Kindle Fire

No, I am not making a face about the Kindle Fire I got from Brian! If you look in the lower right hand corner, you might just be able to see a little bit of Binga.

somali cat badly wearing elf hat

My human tried just one more time to make the elf hat work for my Christmas eCard. Oh well.

somali cat badly wearing Santa hat

We had our doubts about this Santa outfit for a few moments too. Fortunately this one worked out better, eventually.

somali cat wearing reindeer headgear with tongue out

As for the reindeer hat… it got worse, and then worser.

somali cat sitting on nasty chair

This is from my Vancouver trip. My human thought it would be nice to get some photos of me on this chair that was sitting in the hallway. She didn’t realize, until she looked more closely at the photos, that at some point, someone had come in, drenched from a rainstorm, and had permanently stained the chair!

I hope you enjoyed my holiday outtakes!

* * *

The post Holiday Outtakes appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Holiday Outtakes appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/holiday-outtakes

No comments:

Post a Comment