Thursday 29 December 2016

Like a Park in My Backyard


somali cat on back patio, waiting for adventure

I get to go on an adventure today! And I don’t even have to leave home.

somali cat looking down outdoor stairs to backyard

The old stairs were so rotten and splintery that I was never allowed down them to explore. But now that we have the new ones, I can go check out my backyard!

somali cat on wooden stairs, looking to her left

There is a lot that I haven’t gotten to see yet!

somali cat trotting down walkway in her backyard

There is a whole ’nother walkway to explore! And more stairs!

somali cat on stairs in backyard

I actually had no idea that all of this was down here! My view from the back patio hid some of it.

somali cat looks in amazement at her backyard

It’s so cool that all of this is here!

Somali cat looks into her backyard

This is all part of our property, until you see the fences. For Los Angeles, it’s a lot. My human has always wanted to hire a landscaper for the backyard, but she’s never been able to afford to. She probably could have if she hadn’t needed to put in the retaining wall by the kitchen. I hear that cost a lot of money!

somali cat about to jump onto retaining wall

There’s a retaining wall down here, but it is very sturdy.

somali cat sitting on retaining wall

It is green down here because we’ve had a lot of rain lately, and it is also messy because the gardener hasn’t been here for a couple of weeks. My human says that when the gardener cleans things up, we can explore some more.

* * *

The post Like a Park in My Backyard appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Like a Park in My Backyard appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/like-a-park-in-my-backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment