Monday 9 January 2017

Cat Tricks Before the Storm


somali cat on table in front yard getting ready to practice cat tricks

It is supposed to rain most of the week, starting today, so my human wanted to take me out to enjoy our one day of really nice weather. Of course, we couldn’t do that without me practicing some cat tricks.

somali cat giving a high five

I did some High Fives.

somali cat shaking hands

And I did some paw shakes.

somali cat ringing a desk bell

And I worked really hard on ringing the desk bell. Sometimes I’m on a roll and sometimes I’m not. My human filmed some of my practice live on Facebook — you can see it here.

somali cat practicing tricks outside

It was such a nice day, I didn’t want to go back inside! I hope when the weather is nice again, I’ll be able to go out more often.

* * *

The post Cat Tricks Before the Storm appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Cat Tricks Before the Storm appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/cat-tricks-before-the-storm

No comments:

Post a Comment