Saturday 14 January 2017

Fun Surprise on Caturday


somali cat sitting on hotel desk

Here I am with my human in the hotel. She was not feeling all that great this morning, and although she thought she was being thorough, she really hoped she was not forgetting anything. And guess what? She forgot something — a light jacket! And it is colder here than it was in L.A., even though it is only an hour away. Plus it was windy. So she ran down to the shopping center to get something inexpensive to keep warm at the cat show tomorrow (I have fur and a wardrobe, so I’ll be fine). Anyhow, she wound up stopping by Target, and she found a fun surprise for me!

somali cat gets a fun surprise

She’s been wanting to get me this for a while, but our local Target didn’t have any. She was actually looking for more clothes for me when she saw it. (No, she didn’t find any more clothes for me.)

somali cat excited about new scratcher assembly

Even better, she put it together for me right in the hotel room!

somali cat helps assemble new scratcher

I helped, of course.

somali cat using new mailbox scratcher in the way it was intended

The moment we finished assembling it, I gave it a test run. Yep, it’s a scratcher all right.

somali cat in newly assembled mailbox scratcher

I wish we could take to the cat show, but my human says there probably won’t be any space for it. But won’t Binga and Boodie be surprised when we come home with it!

* * *

The post Fun Surprise on Caturday appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Fun Surprise on Caturday appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/fun-surprise-on-caturday

No comments:

Post a Comment