Wednesday 11 January 2017

Leftovers


These photos you see here were taken in the past week. They weren’t enough for posts of their own, but they’re still worth sharing. Enjoy these leftovers!

leftovers

Here I was, saying good-bye to the Christmas tree.

surprised somali cat on bed

I was messing around on the bed and then my human walked in!

somali cat with mouse toy on head

Then there was the time my human thought it would be funny to put one of my mousies on my head.

somali cat looking at falling mousie

It didn’t work out very well.

therapy cat in hospital hallway

And here I am in the hospital hallway during my therapy cat visit on Sunday.

* * *

The post Leftovers appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Leftovers appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment