Tuesday 17 January 2017

Show Wardrobe


somali cat at show surrounded by new seasonal wardrobe

While Sizzle and Vana were off in the judging rings, I got to wear outfits! And get treats for wearing them! Some outfits were from the seasonal wardrobe my breeder found for me, and some were my own wardrobe from home.

somali

You saw some of my outfits before I left. Plus my human tossed a couple of my accessories in my little travel suitcase. It was nice to be able to wear my Chullo hat without Binga whapping on me!

somali cat wearing pearl and rhinestone headband

My human tried putting one of my necklaces on me as a headband. I was not too sure about that.

somali cat dressed in Santa's elf costume

And of course I tried on some of the new outfits that my breeder got me. This Santa’s elf costume was actually for “small pets,” like Guinea pigs. How big are Guinea pigs, really? This actually fit me pretty well!

somali cat in snowman outfit

This snowman outfit also was for “small pets,” but it fit me. I thought there was something wrong with the hat.

somali cat in snowman outfit, with hat switched around

I think it looks much better this way! For some reason my human forgot to take photos of me in the sparkly Santa hat. This was too bad, since it was cute! Very Cat-in-the-Hat like.

somali cat wearing devil cape

This devil cape was a little large on me.

tortoiseshell cat wears devil cape

Not surprisingly, it was just Binga’s size! I know we have a devil horns hat somewhere… my human needs to pull it out.

* * *

The post Show Wardrobe appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Show Wardrobe appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/show-wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment