Sunday 8 January 2017

Taking Down the Tree Selfies


somali cat is sad because her human is taking down the tree

This is the third time I’m at the Christmas tree for Sunday Selfies. I was here on Christmas Day and on New Year’s Day too. But this this is a sad one because my human is taking down the tree!

somali cat checks out bin as ornaments are being put away

All the ornaments have been removed and put into their boxes. Soon the tree will come down too. My human thinks this will be the last time for this tree. The plug for the lights isn’t working so great anymore, and she doesn’t really like its shape. So we may have a new tree next year. Anyhow, I’d better get around to my selfies before the tree gets taken away.

somali cat adjusts iphone for selfie

Let me see if this angle works for me.

blurry selfie of somali cat

Oops! Sorry, the camera slipped. I decided I’d rather put the camera farther away anyhow.

somali cat selfie in front of bare Christmas tree

Okay, that works for me! I hope it works for you too.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

The post Taking Down the Tree Selfies appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Taking Down the Tree Selfies appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/taking-down-the-tree-selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment