Thursday 5 January 2017

Talk WITH the Paw… or Not


somali cat in sweater, raising paw

When my human was taking photos of me in the skull head sweater, she wanted to get a few shots of me with my paw raised. In case you didn’t notice, there are no paw-raised photos in yesterday’s post. You get to see why today.

somali cat sitting on tile with paw slightly raised

She never could quite get me at the right moment.

somali cat frantically waving

She made so many attempts, I started getting a little frazzled.

somali cat limply waiving bye-bye

Then we tried the other paw. This is the paw I use to “wave bye-bye” with. That didn’t seem to work any better.

somali cat waving her paw

We never did manage to get it right.

* * *

The post Talk WITH the Paw… or Not appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Talk WITH the Paw… or Not appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/talk-with-the-paw-or-not

No comments:

Post a Comment