Sunday 15 January 2017

Winter Hat Selfies


somali cat posing with a bunch of new holiday costumes

When I got to the cat show, my breeder gave me this bunch of seasonal outfits. She found them on deep discount at the pet store. I was excited to try them on! But since it is Sunday Selfies, I thought I would just take some selfies of me with my favorite out of all of them.

somali cat wearing winter hat

It’s this winter hat! I could have used this when I went to Vancouver a few weeks ago. I like it with my ears tucked in, even though it has ear holes.

somali cat getting ready to take selfie

Let me just get the iPhone set up…

blurry selfie of somali cat wearing winter hat

I don’t like my face in this one, but I kind of like the weird way it is kind of blurry!

off center selfie of somali cat

I had a problem getting myself centered for this one.

somali cat selfie wearing winter hat

This is better! I do have to say, this time around, I think my human took a better photo than I did. I’ll show you the rest of the outfits when I get home.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

The post Winter Hat Selfies appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Winter Hat Selfies appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/winter-hat-selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment