Saturday 10 December 2016

Caturday Flashblack: the Holidays 2014


somali cat with toys for Santa Kitty Toy Hop

Today, I thought I’d take a look at what I was doing for the holidays two years ago. This photo is from the Santa Kitty Toy Hop! That was such a fun idea, gathering cat toys for shelter kitties for the holidays. Maybe I should bring it back next year.

somali cat with ribbons at holiday cat show

I also had my very first TICA cat show as an adult, in the Alter class. I did really well at that show — in fact, I got Best Alter in two rings!

somali cat poses in santa hat and scarf

I also did several holiday photo shoots.

somali cat and tortoiseshell cat pose in holiday cat clothes

Binga insisted on being in one. In other words, she totally messed things up. (More proof is here.)

somali cat looking out window - a caturday flashback

I didn’t have to wear something every time my human wanted to photograph me, though. In fact, she had forgotten about this photo shoot! She likes this picture so much, she may make it into a card.

I hope you enjoyed my Caturday flashback!

* * *

The post Caturday Flashblack: the Holidays 2014 appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Caturday Flashblack: the Holidays 2014 appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/caturday-flashblack-the-holidays-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment