Tuesday 13 December 2016

International Traveling Kitty


somali cat sticking tongue out at airport pizza

Why am I sticking my tongue out at this airport pizza? Because it is a veggie pizza! It’s a good thing my human has cat food and treats for this trip because it’s clear I won’t want to eat anything of hers.

somali cat asking for treats

I know my ears look wonky here, but this is actually my purring face. I’d just gotten some treats for doing High Fives and Shakes and was about to settle down into my human’s winter coat. She says we are going to need it for where we are going.

somali cat at airport, waiting for plane to arrive

I spent some time watching Airport Employee TV too. I wanted to go visit with people, but my human said this wasn’t a therapy visit! Funny enough, every time I’m on a leash now, I think I’m supposed to be social.

Customs declaration for Canada

We are spending the week in Vancouver, BC and from what I gather, there are a few more hoops to jump through than just a normal domestic flight. Like the Customs Declaration form… which my human messed up! She almost forgot to declare me. At least she remembered my rabies vaccination certificate — they all wanted to see that at the airport.

somali cat in a leopard print jacket - a true international traveling kitty

At baggage claim, the suitcases weren’t coming down the chute yet, so my human let me out of my carrier and put my winter jacket on. (You may remember it from this photo shoot.) Once she got her suitcase, she let me stretch my legs some more before we caught a cab to the hotel.

somali cat looking at herself in hotel bathroom mirror

The hotel looked oddly familiar, mainly because it’s the same chain we usually stay at for cat shows.

somali cat looking out hotel room window

The view out the window wasn’t familiar, though! We arrived at the hotel in the evening, so we stayed in, but my human promised we’d have some adventures during the day.

somali cat in hotel room playing with cat toy

To keep me occupied, my human brought out my Nekofly! You might notice there’s only one pillow on the bed. That’s because the other four are blocking my entrance to behind the bed. My human is a spoilsport like that.

somali cat sleeping on hotel bed

It was a long day, so I crashed out early. I hope my human wasn’t planning on using that pillow.

* * *

The post International Traveling Kitty appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post International Traveling Kitty appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/international-traveling-kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment