Monday 12 December 2016

Modeling My Holiday Outfits


Somali cat posing in one of her holiday outfits

Even though you got to see some of my holiday wardrobe, you didn’t really get to see many outfits on me. So I thought I would model some of them today. The biggest problem is that so many of my dresses have nice details on the back and it’s hard to show that off — and look in the camera!

somali cat posing in festive red holiday dress with white trim

I love the pom-poms on this dress. I think they are kind of flirty!

somali cat wearing santa's sweetie dress

This dress looked cute on the rack, but it turned out to be a little big on me. Which is too bad because I like the flouncy skirt a lot.

somali cat wearing santa coat and hat combo

I actually like this Santa coat and hat combo (which you saw last week), but it doesn’t photograph well because it is bulky. It’s cute from the front, though!

somali cat wearing reindeer hat

This Rudolph hat is something else that does not photograph well. You haven’t seen it before because my human picked it up at a local pet store that is new to us. Because it is so high on my head, you can’t really see what it’s supposed to be. It’s actually really fun in person, but you can’t tell from the photo.

somali cat wearing elf hat

And I tried wearing this elf hat again, with the chin strap tightened just a bit.

I hope you liked my holiday outfits! Did you have a favorite?

* * *

The post Modeling My Holiday Outfits appeared first on SparkleCat.





Source link

 

The post Modeling My Holiday Outfits appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/modeling-my-holiday-outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment