Wednesday 14 December 2016

Reproduction of one of my original creation About my creations : Each artwork fo…


Reproduction of one of my original creation About my creations : Each artwork for sale in this shop is from my creation. They are all original artwork that I own the copyright. My inspiration comes from several world and I like to mix academic tradition and digital culture. This high quality A5 (148 x 210mm – 5,8 x 8,3) print perfectly captures the vivid colours of my original illustration. It has been professionally printed onto eco-friendly thick 300 gsm uncoated paper made with seaweed. …



Source by sawdustannie

 

The post Reproduction of one of my original creation About my creations : Each artwork fo… appeared first on Cats n Things.



from
http://catsnthings.com/reproduction-of-one-of-my-original-creation-about-my-creations-each-artwork-fo

No comments:

Post a Comment